‘An Seotal’ is an on-line terminology database, particularly aimed at Gaelic-medium subject teaching in the secondary school, but with provision for and accessible to all other users. The database contains the following information:
- Terms searchable from English to Gaelic and Gaelic to English
- Other relevant lexicographical information, e.g. gender of nouns, plural forms, etc.
- The school subject area(s) to which these terms relate
- Examples of usage where relevant
- Information and links to Gaelic education resources
- Terms searchable alphabetically and by subject
- Site is fully bilingual